

george sanko THE fern specialist of the world! he and i created the native garden on the big island of glenridge hall-- could NOT have done it without his help!


one of my workers tony... was helping with parking... dallin caught our photo by surprise ;)

and little miss anika who enjoyed the attention from the tour as well... she would lay right smack in the middle of the registration table line so people would pet her! she's no fool... got it right down to a system. roll over and they pet her belly too :)
4 comments:
Go Anika!! Such a person! :)
Love the candid shot of you waiting for the guests to arrive. It reminds me of halloween, waiting for trick-or-treaters to come by and appreciate your fun spooky porch ala Glenn.
And Miss Anika... hello, I am human. She has SUCH a personality! Love you.
Again - gorgeous! I've stepped out on a limb this spring and bought a hydrangea to plant (: I'm right behind you Michelle- green thumb wise.
Love Anika! She's hilarious! I'm glad Dallin got your pic. Important to show who was the genius behind the garden. :)
Post a Comment