10.30.2012

thompson tree farm feeding the goats!

  
thomas girls BRAVE the FA-REEEZING weather and go feed some goats!  phoebe absolutely loved it!!
 and this little miss was a CHAMP!  she definitely was enjoying the surroundings :)
 gotta love the booties for gloves!
 little crossed leggies...

 gettin' some bread from the basket!
 here you go goats!!!




 THE GREATEST season to layer it up!!  my catalog girl ;)

her precious chubber hands... much happier without those "gloves" :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, why have we not seen the tights/strawberry outfit pictures before??? OH MY GOSH sooooo cute! Crazy good lighting and pose and everything. WOW! You know I had a thought as I looked at your post. You dress your girls like the artist Jan Brett. I think she is swedish... too fun!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

You are too brave! Looking at all the layers...must be freezing! No thank you! I wouldn't do well living there. Lol But...oh those darling girls! Wish I lives closer to enjoy them more. I might brave the cold to be with them. :) Love these pics! And I agree, Trace, they do look like they could come right out of a Jan Brett book. Too fun! That pic of Phoebe all layered up, totally looks like a catalog pic. :) Miss you all!

Lisa Brown said...

Super cute!!! Hard to think Atlanta is freezing- we got a freezing spell too. Your girls are so brave! Feeding goats??? Impressed! But not surprised (: love you with your girls!

Hannah Ashmore said...

Seriously, couldn't your little ladies be any more cute?!?! They are both mini you. I enjoyed our short little chat today.